|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 boxes|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||Thermal Paper Roll||Type:||Cash Register Paper|
|Product Name:||Top Quatity Custom Pre-Printed 80mm Thermal Paper Roll||Usage:||Thermal Printer|
|OEM:||OEM Service Accepted||Packing:||According To Your Needs|
CE 80mm Receipt Paper,
BPA Free 80mm Receipt Paper,
80g 80mm Receipt Paper
Cash Register Thermal Paper Rolls With 80g Wood Pulp BPA Free CE 80mm
Thermal paper is also known as thermal fax paper, thermal recording paper, thermal copy paper. Processed paper is a thermal paper, which in principle is manufactured base paper coated with a layer of high "thermal coatings" (thermosensitive color layer).
Although there are more than a dozen chemicals used in this discoloration layer, there are at least the following compounds:
Leuco dyes, which have a wide variety of dyes, the most commonly used are fluorescent compounds;
The developer accounts for less than 20%, and the commonly used ones are bisphenol and p-hydroxybenzoic acid;
Sensitizers account for less than 10%, which contains benzenesulfonic acid amide compounds;
Fillers account for less than 50%, and calcium carbonate (fine particles) is commonly used;
Adhesives account for less than 10%, such as polyvinyl acetate;
Stabilizers, such as dibenzoyl terephthalate; lubricants, etc.
Therefore, the process is difficult, technically demanding.
Carbonless copy paper (CCP), non-carbon copy paper, or NCR paper is a type of coated paperdesigned to transfer information written on the front onto sheets beneath.
Carbonless paper was used as business stationery requiring one or more copies of the original, such as invoices and receipts. The copies were often paper of different colors (e.g., white original for customer, yellow copy for supplier's records, and other colors for subsequent copies). Stationery with carbonless copy paper can be supplied collated either in pads or books bound into sets, or as loose sets, or as continuous stationery for printers designed to use it.
Product Technical Specification
1. Brightness ≥ 90%
2. Moisture : 6.5+/-1 %
3. Smothness ≥350S
5.Tensile Strength(MD) ≥2.5kN/m
6.Tearing Strength(CD) ≥200mN
7.Barcode readable: Grade A
8. Shelf lift 2-5years
10.smooth on both front & back side
11. Clean edge
12. OEM pre printing
1. Thermal paper rolls made from 100% raw wood pulp, paper is smooth and delicate
2. Thermal paper rolls' specifications can be customized, printed clearly, saved for a long time
3. Uniform coloring and rapid color rendering thermal paper rolls
4. Thermal paper rolls have no paper scrap, prolonging printer life
5. Thermal paper rolls' package is professional, moisture-proof, dust-proof, easy to keep
6. Thermal paper roll can be waterproof, oil and oxidation resistant, and can be used casually
7. High brightness, good in toughness, deep thermal image.
Our main products include
1) Print paper for POS (thermal paper, ordinary paper and multi-layer carbonless paper)
2) Rolled print paper and note paper for ATMs
3) Payment bill for credit cards
4) Heat-sensitive fax paper
5) Computer print paper and sheet print paper
6) POS and payment receivers
7) Printer ribbons
8) Cutters for POS paper
9) Pipe cores for POS paper
1. Could you send a free sample for testing?
Yes. Our stock size sample is free and the express cost is free If the sample to your China agent. If you need OEM printed sample which must be the same as your artwork then will charge some sample cost but will refund to you after you order finally. If need us to send sample overseas, then we will charge parts of express cost.
2. What is the cost for OEM preprinted rolls?
Printing cost is related to the quantity of each order and the number of artwork colors. Please contact us freely with your detailed requirements by email. Our sales group would come back to you immediately with the best quotation.
3. What is the production lead time?
For blank paper, 2-3 weeks after confirmed the order. For OEM printed paper, 3-4weeks after confirmed the artwork design.
4. What is your guarantee terms of quality and shipment?
Our products are packed decently to make sure our paper reaches customers in the same good condition when they leave our factory. If the shipment in bulk is of different quality from samples approved, we replace the disqualified products or compensate with a reasonable discount. But this seldom happens during these many years of our export business because to change quality is the last thing we would do to our customers.
Contact Person: admin