|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 box|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Color:||White|
|Usage:||Cash Regester Printer, POS/ATM Machine||Core:||Cardboard Core, Plastic Core|
|Size:||80*80mm 57*50mm Others||Paper Typ:||Blank Thermal Paper Roll|
|Delivery Method:||By Ship Or Express||Type:||Cash Register Paper|
Weighing Machines Carbonless Paper Roll,
6 Ply Carbonless Printing,
BPA Free Carbonless Paper Roll
Hot Sale High Quality Carbon Paper Rolls Bpa Free Ticket Thermal Boarding Pass Roll
Carbon-free roll paper is widely used in commerce, banking, post and telecommunications, transportation and other fields, and is used in the production of printed materials such as contracts, receipts, and invoices. The editor of Kaifeng Paper takes this opportunity to explain the pre-processing of carbon-free roll paper The process flow can be divided into the following three steps in general:
1. Printing production job sheet: Printing the production job sheet with reel carbonless paper is the basis for the printing operation to be transmitted by the customer to the printing factory, and the printing factory to the production staff of the enterprise during the printing production process.
2. Plate making: At present, commercial paper printing mainly uses offset printing. Therefore, the roll of carbonless paper must be printed on the PS plate after the film is discharged. If the printing volume is large, the printing durability can be improved by baking the plate. For the bending operation of the model, the size of the bending plate is required to be accurate, otherwise it will cause the printed graphics and text to be skewed or even the printing plate fee.
3. Preparation of production materials: mainly including the paper and ink of the roll of carbonless paper. The printing of two or more commercial bills is usually divided into three types: upper paper, middle paper and lower paper. When printing with roll carbonless paper, There are stricter technological requirements on the toughness, thickness, tightness of the paper roll, and the number of joints. In the printing process, try to use the same brand and the same thickness of paper and ink for a printed product, so that the tension can be kept constant during printing.
Our products are mainly used in POS machines, hot fax machines, printers, ATM machines, weighing machines, barcode printers, etc., usually used in restaurants, supermarkets, hotels, parking lots, offices, gas stations, Banks, grocery stores and so on.
Because the price is reasonable, the quality is excellent, so we sell well overseas, from the industry has been well received.
We can not only provide you with excellent paper roll, efficient management and professional team can also provide you with the perfect solution to the problems in the transaction.
We sincerely provide you with quality products and perfect service is our purpose. Because professional, so trust!
High brightness, up to 5 years of image life, surface smoothness and printer head wear minimum
It's very tight, it cuts evenly, it's beautiful, and it makes sure that the product is in good condition to reach the customer.
Different core size and roll size can be customized according to customer requirements
Advanced production equipment and efficient production workshop ensure the shortest production cycle
Consistent quality, strict quality control, always timely service, and we cooperate to maximize the interests of customers
Carbonless copy paper works in a fairly simple way. It consists of sheets of paper that are coated
on the bottom and/or the top with a reactive. The back of the first sheet is coated with micro-encapsulated dye. The top of the middle sheet is coated with a clay that quickly reacts with the dye to form a permanent mark. The back of the middle sheet is also coated with the dye. The lowermost sheet is coated on the top surface with the clay with no coating applied to the back side.
When someone writes on the sheets, the pressure from the point of the writing instrument causes
the micro-capsules to break and spill their dye. Since the capsules are so small, the print obtained is
very accurate. Carbonless copy paper was also available in a self-contained version that had both the
ink and the clay on the same side of the paper.
1. 100% raw wood pulp making
2. Environmentally friendly pulp, full of color and vivid, clear print
3. Any specifications can be customized, Meet the printing needs of different industries
4. Advanced technology, accurate hole pitch, no paper jam, prolong printer life
5. The torn edge bisector is easy to tear, convenient and fast
6. Wide range of applications, can be used in restaurants, hospitals, supermarkets, hotels, factories, etc.
. High brightness, up to 5 years image life, smooth surface with lowest fray on printer heads
. High tightness, evenly cut, decently packed to ensure the products reach customers in well condition.
. Various core sizes and roll sizes available, to be customized at customer's requests
. We are specially competitive over preprinted rolls and OEM preprinted rolls
. Advanced facilities and efficient production control to ensure customers the shortest production turnaround time.
. Consistent quality, strict QC, guarantee terms, always in-time service,to maximize customers' profit by working with us.
Packaging & Delivery
*We guarantee you the lowest price within China if quality is the same
* You will always get our reply in 24 hours whatever at work days or holidays.
*We attend trade fairs both inside China and overseas.
*Long term customers always get the best quantity discount from us
*We are ready to provide our customer references all over the world to you once you contact us.
How can I get the sample?
For ordinary paper rolls, forms or labels, we need 1-2 working days to complete, and for pre-printed samples, we need about a week.
Are you a factory?
Yes, we have our own factory. Production will be more convenient and the choice of products will be more diversified.
What about the express fee?
The express fee has been received, please provide the express bill number (DHL, TNT, ARMEX, UPS, FEDEX, etc.), or pay the express fee to us through western union, wire transfer and other means. Once you confirm our samples and place an order (the order amount should be more than $10,000), we will return the express fee to you. Thank you for your support.
How do I place an order?
After you confirm the quality of our paper rolls, you can place an order with us. You need to pay us a 30% deposit the rest based on faxed BL.
What's the price of the sample?
Regular samples are free of charge, and we will charge $50-100 for pre-printed samples according to the complexity.
What if I have a quality problem?
We will compensate the customer for the quality problem, refund the cost or replace it. But first of all, we have a strict quality control team in the production of paper roll for strict control, to ensure quality.
Contact Person: admin